samedi 29 novembre 2014

...Central Locking Issue...

Hi All,



Just wondering if any one could point me in the right direction with what to do with my central locking problem.



It first started out that while driving the car the central locking would continuously lock/unlock for no reason.



Finally today the passenger side front door has completely locked itself, while the other doors still lock/unlock while driving.



Being the front passenger side door means great difficulty getting to the fuse box without opening the door..... :mad0259:



Have checked fuse #56 and #57 and they are both 20AMP fuses.



I have been told by my mechanic the fix will cost approx $2000AUD.



If any one out there has had similar issues and has any idea of any thing else I can try before spending $2000 that would be greatly appreciated!!



Thanks



Paul




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire