dimanche 30 novembre 2014

For all of you who built a 4 series...

Hey guys I have an E93 (love it) looking into trading up to an F33 for all the new tech/toys inside. Anyone else make this move? Opinions? Anyway, I have a ques though for everyone who built their 4 series with m-sport and black leather. Is there a way to get the m-sport package and black leather withOUT blue piping? I want all black and the blue piping isn't my thing… I like the red on the sport package but I want the m-sport package for the bumper as I think the 4 only looks good with the m-sport bumper and that only comes with blue. Anyone else come across this issue or know if this is just a website flaw because when you build it online m-sport has only blue piping on black leather. Thanks for the help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire