vendredi 28 novembre 2014

2011 BMW M3 E92 For sale

Hey fellas,



I am selling my 2011 BMW M3 E92 Mineral White Clean Title ~45K. I am the second owner. The car has been garage parked since I purchased it. The car is in great condition but I am getting married and moving to the city next year so will not need a vehicle. (no place to park). I will put up pictures as soon as i get a change. Please reach out if you are interested.



Car is under factory Warranty till end of Jan 2015. I just had and an inspection done at BMW. Everything is in pristine condition. Also, the car has the best extended warranty offered by BMW I believe is called the Safeguard Ultimate Vehicle Platinum Warranty till 92,0000 miles and another ~3 years on it.



DCT

Competition Package

Premium Package

Tech Package

Premium Sound

Heated Seats

Navi



Thank,

BA




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire