jeudi 29 janvier 2015

14' Cayman S vs M235i

I've got a 2014 M235i with a few modifications to say the least but... I really want to drive a true sports car. I feel the M235I is a little to conventional and doesn't have that "sports car" look.. I can purchase a Cayman S with a manual transmission and all essential track options such a Porsche Torque Vectoring, PASM and of coarse a fire extinguisher (3 seconds faster around the track!).



Now, the car has no navigation or back up camera (which I never use). I do not have kids and the payment is about $200 a month higher.



I've been driving BMW since I started driving in 06'. However, I have been managing a Porsche dealer for the last three years and my boss is still trying to convince me to get into a Cayman S.



Any previous Cayman owners?

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire