samedi 31 janvier 2015

Your F22 dealership experience ?

Mine wasn't the best, so, I was curious about you guys' experiences with dealers for your F22 purchase. Because I want to be fair to my dealer and I don't want to bash my dealer publicly, I will not name the dealer.



Initial experience when test driving the car was ok ... they didn't like me driving their only M235i present on the lot, stating that it has ~100 miles, making it hard to sell as "New". I understood, but I had to convince them that I'm a serious buyer and really need to test the car out - handling, steering, power, braking, comfort, tech, etc. They finally gave in and let me drive a decent amount. SA was friendly and professional.



After signing the deposit to order the car, my experience has been so-so. The CA is very friendly and helpful when I can get a hold of him ! But, a few times, emails and calls have been met with no response.



Since this is my first BMW purchase, and I'm totally new to the whole ordering process, Deutschland, production, trans-Atlantic shipping, etc, I really wanted them to take the initiative to keep me informed about the status, but have not received any updates (proactively, without me contacting them) after the prod # was assigned.



Overall, I like my CA a lot ... he's a cool guy and helpful, but just would have liked them to be more proactive with sharing updates.



I want to build a good relationship with them, so I'm not going to criticize them on the satisfaction survey from BMW NA, but ...



Your experience ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire