vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Dumb questions on play button / automatic playback / iPhone

Dumb question #1:



I may be missing it in the manual or in online searches, but where is the simple play button in the car controls? Right now I have to take out my phone, open the music app on my iPhone and press play. I'd like a button on the dash but can't find a corresponding commanding in the car system to map to one of the shortcut buttons.



Dumb question #2



Can't seem to figure out why sometimes music playback resumes automatically when starting my car (w/ HK Premium). Seems to work after sync'ing the phone and reconnecting, then somewhere thereafter stops working consistently. Has anyone figured out the trick or setting here? Do not see it on the Phone or car Media settings.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire