vendredi 30 janvier 2015

19" Style 405 wheels upgrade, should I go with Eibach or Vogtland?

Hello fellow M235i owners, next week I'm upgrading my wheels/tires to 19" Style 405 with 235/35 fronts and 255/30 rears.



I'm considering giving a smooth lower look to my car after this change, by that I mean not an aggressive lower look that will make the car bumpy/stiff/uncomfortable. My country does not have the best roads, I have bumps, holes, uneven streets and in addition, my house entrance has a ramp, so definitely I cannot go to low (check the enclosed video).



I'm just looking to not have a big gap between the tires and the fenders, using my current OEM shock absorbers and I absolutely don't want to kill the car's comfort.



So, H&R springs are off, 25mm es way to much for the explained reasons. I have Eibach's and Vogtland's on the menu:



- Eibach will drop 20mm at the front and 10mm at the rear.

- Vogtland will drop 15mm both front and rear.


Thoughts and suggestions? Many thanks!!! :D



http://ift.tt/1yOICM9




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire