samedi 31 janvier 2015

M235i x-Drive Ordered!

Well, today was the day. After nearly two years of research, looking at every picture, and watching every youtube video, the trigger was pulled. Let's cut to the chase:



2015 BMW M235i x-Drive

Mineral Grey Metallic

Terra Dakota

Cold Weather Package

Premium Package

Technology Package

"Mixed Summer Tires" (Hoping they're PSS's!!)



I chose to go the adventurous route and take the quick trip to the Performance Center in South Carolina for delivery and couldn't be more stoked! I've done the Ultimate Driving Experience in the past and had a blast driving the 228i's so I can't wait to see what it's like in the M235. I'll have a production number next week and will update as the car is made. As the disposable funds roll in, my long mod list will hopefully become shorter and shorter, but for starters, the iND reflector deletes will have to do. I'd love to hear the communities thoughts and look forward to getting my baby home!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire