vendredi 30 janvier 2015

For you tall people, new pics from the launch video of the convertible.

Hello All,

At 6'5", the main reason I traded my '09 911S cabrio in for the new 2 series convertible was comfort. My wife and I like to use the wind blocker and in the Porsche it prevented me from reclining my seat back to a more comfortable position. I was pretty upright. The legroom was marginal in the 911 as well.

I have way more legroom in the new 2 coupe but I am most comfortable with the seat back reclined a bit. I was hoping that the wind blocker in the new 2 convertible would allow me to do so. It appears from this picture that this new 2 might be PERFECT for me. The wait is killing me. (EPA release 3/13/15)



With the wind blocker....









The new 2, it looks like I will have some room to recline a bit, :happyanim:









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire