There are good threads about how often we see other 2 series out in the wild (i.e., not including dealer lots), but I've noticed it often varies by region (for example, California will have more Tesla sightings than any state I'm sure). There are several new cars out that have been out for at least 6 months to two years, and I was wondering how often, you see some of these other vehicles that are generally comparable to the 2. I hope for, but don't expect, immediate answers, as usually you're not looking unless, you're like me, and are always looking at new and different cars, so it may take some time to start looking. Feel free to add cars you think you should be added, but I limited it to those that are brand new (not replacements of older models unless clearly distinguishable), under $80k or so (i.e., no exotics although I've seen more Ferraris and Lambos than I have 2s) , and are known to be low sellers, which means approx equal to the 2-series in sales. Therefore, I excluded the Corvette, and although I think the 2015 Mustangs are distinguishable, I've already seen way too many of them to count. Here's my list followed by either exact or approximate numbers:
BMW 2 series: 3 confirmed
Cadillac ATS coupe: Zero
Lexus RC coupe: Zero
Alfa Romeo 4C: Zero
Tesla Model S: Approx 25 in 1.5 years
Hyundai Genesis coupe (2013+): Approx 40 in past 2 years
Chevy SS: Zero
Jaguar F-type: 1
Audi A3 convertible: Zero
VW Golf R: Zero (although I know they're sold out)
Cadillac ELR: One (I know completely different car, but interesting I've seen more of these in the wild than some others above, even though they only sold less than 2000 in two years).
As I said, feel free to post right away if you know, also check in to add to the list. Just think it's interesting since so many people either say they see a lot of 2s or no 2s. International contributors feel free as well.
BMW 2 series: 3 confirmed
Cadillac ATS coupe: Zero
Lexus RC coupe: Zero
Alfa Romeo 4C: Zero
Tesla Model S: Approx 25 in 1.5 years
Hyundai Genesis coupe (2013+): Approx 40 in past 2 years
Chevy SS: Zero
Jaguar F-type: 1
Audi A3 convertible: Zero
VW Golf R: Zero (although I know they're sold out)
Cadillac ELR: One (I know completely different car, but interesting I've seen more of these in the wild than some others above, even though they only sold less than 2000 in two years).
As I said, feel free to post right away if you know, also check in to add to the list. Just think it's interesting since so many people either say they see a lot of 2s or no 2s. International contributors feel free as well.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire