Hello I have a 2014 BMW 228i M sport in Estoril Blue for lease take over, I am leaving to Hawaii soon for pharm school thereby listing my car for lease take over
Its pretty much fullyloaded
-M Sport $3000
-Drivers Assistance pkg $950
-Lighting Package $900
-Technology pkg $2150
-Moonroof $1050
-Heated front seat $500
-Estoril blue $550
The car is in perfect shape without any scratches or dent and i have not over driven mileage so you still get average of 12k/year which is my allowed miles
Lease details
-12k miles per year
-24months remaining currently has 10700 miles as of 4/22
-Monthly payment $409 + tax
So if anyone is interested in taking over my lease meaning completely transferring the name through BMW financial and is reponsible for transfer fee
Upon transfer I would like $500 because I have paid $1500 for drive off to lower the payment.
Serious inquiries only
6269938278
Its pretty much fullyloaded
-M Sport $3000
-Drivers Assistance pkg $950
-Lighting Package $900
-Technology pkg $2150
-Moonroof $1050
-Heated front seat $500
-Estoril blue $550
The car is in perfect shape without any scratches or dent and i have not over driven mileage so you still get average of 12k/year which is my allowed miles
Lease details
-12k miles per year
-24months remaining currently has 10700 miles as of 4/22
-Monthly payment $409 + tax
So if anyone is interested in taking over my lease meaning completely transferring the name through BMW financial and is reponsible for transfer fee
Upon transfer I would like $500 because I have paid $1500 for drive off to lower the payment.
Serious inquiries only
6269938278
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire