Our cars love rock chips. I mean really love em! :mad0259: In two years my G37, I never got a single windshield rock chip. With the 2er just during wintertime I got a rock chip that needs repair and a whole bunch of small cosmetic ones.
My question is, are the small cosmetic chips repairable? Im talking about the small dots and dings that are cosmetic but visible and ANNOYING.
Is it done the same way as repairing the chips that created a bubble? just using resin? or some other way? or is it not worth it and just suffer thru it?
Thanks
Roman
My question is, are the small cosmetic chips repairable? Im talking about the small dots and dings that are cosmetic but visible and ANNOYING.
Is it done the same way as repairing the chips that created a bubble? just using resin? or some other way? or is it not worth it and just suffer thru it?
Thanks
Roman
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire