mardi 30 septembre 2014

335i Convertible Questions

Hey guys, been lurking around and reading alot of different articles, posts etc over the last 2 months. Found a nice 2009 335i Convertible with DCT and thinking of making a purchase soon.



Given that its a $50k+ purchase (in Australia), getting a bit of cold feet and just want to ask you experts here some questions



1) I looked at a car today, when I rev the car, and as the rev is coming down, I hear some clicking noises...nothing violent, the car doesnt shake or anything...just clicking...is this a big issue?



2) I am thinking of getting JB4 + Swayy Bars + New Coilovers + Intakes. How will the car handle/feel compared to a coupe with these basic mods?



3) Trackdays - I will probably be doing 1 track day every 2 months or so with the car. Anything I need to be aware of? Being a convertible...or the 335i in general. I heard about oil coolers and limp mode?



4) What are the service costs like for the 335i? The one I looked at today is due for a service soon (75,000kms)



5) How realiable are the cars? As it approaches and goes beyond 100k+, any major issues? I know about the HPFP etc, which seems to be random. Any high mileage 335i's or verts with common issues that arises?



Thanks for the help guys in advance, hoping to become a part of the community soon!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire