lundi 29 septembre 2014

Love how flat new F8x corners!!

Although I am immensely happy with numerous aspects of my new F80 (power, interior, sound, Austin Yellow color), I am perhaps most surprised by how amazingly flat the car corners (picked up car at Performance Center in South Carolina - and wow - driving an F80 on the track was an incredible experience.



Even in everyday driving, I've been deliberately taking corners a little faster than I normally do - I'm blown away by fact there is zero understeer, body roll, tire squeal, etc. - I just wish the roads were curvier than here in the Chicago area so I could experience it even more...



Granted - I'm coming from an E93 M3 - which for a 4,140lb car cornered amazingly well. But this F80 (granted - an apples to oranges comparison) has just amazed me. Have those of you coming from E90 or E92 noticed a big difference in how much flatter the F8x corners?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire