dimanche 28 septembre 2014

New M3 on order!

So excited! Have a new M3 on order, expected delivery date in December/January so still a long way away =( build date to start some time next month perhaps? Just had a few questions as I am quite new to this.



1. I am still free to change the car and there were 2 options i was seriously tossing up between but in the end decided not to get. However would like your opinion on. LED Lights, worth it? Full leather, worth it? I came to the conclusion that they would not improve my driving experience but it would improve aesthetics. Ultimately i chose not to get them but should i of?



2. I heard about this carbon fibre roof delay is this true? My car is meant to have a carbon fibre roof, will this delay my order?



3. Finally I hear a lot a "week 39 build, week 40 week 41" etc etc. What does this actually mean? I am thinking of calling up my sales consultant this week just to finalize everything and also enquire about this "week XX" Build time, about the carbon fibre roof delays?



Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire