lundi 29 septembre 2014

FS: 19" Performance style 269 wheels

Guys I'm selling a mint set of OEM 19" performance wheels, style 269. Wheels come with tires, nitto invo ~80%, and TPMS for pre lci models. The wheels are 19x8 front and 19x9 rear staggered setup. Excellent condition. Minor curb rash was repaired and rims are in excellent condition. The "BMW performance" logo is not present on the wheels because they were refinished for curb rash. These wheels are mint.



I would consider "downgrading" to 18" wheels if anyone's interested in a trade. I will accept trades plus cash. I'm also open to trading for a performance exhaust plus cash. (E92 n52 exhaust)



I'm located in NY, on Long Island so trades are obviously for local deals.



Please don't hesitate to message me any questions you may have.

Thank you!













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire