mardi 30 septembre 2014

435i+PPK now, or wait for the M440i?

Just started using my 300 hp, DSG, 4Motion Golf R while still keeping the 528xi for long trips. Sure it's luxurious in comparison, but geez - does it now seem even heavier and slower :( I'm agonizing over what to swap it with, that would:



- wear the BMW logo (or maybe not?)

- be comfortable enough for those long trips of mine

- be powerful and agile enough to close the gap there is now between my 528xi and the R



I didn't exclude the M235i yet, but lean more towards the 435i more (due to less inferiority to the F10 in the interior refinement and ride comfort). However, it's still 300 hp only - the M-PPK could be answer, but perhaps I should wait for the alleged M440i? Does anyone "close to BMW sources" know when (and if) this is going to be available here in EU?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire