lundi 29 septembre 2014

Help/ Jumped car now have "Lighting System Malfunction"

Ok, so I changed the oil yesterday (2010 E90 M3 DCT). Went to start it this am and it was dead. I probably had a door slightly open or something? Anyway, I jumped it and after it started it gives me a "lighting system malfunction" on the idrive and a pic of a car on a car lift on the center of the dash. I drove it a bit, turned off the car etc and the message wont go away. It looks like everything is working ok. Any ideas?



Also, I then tried to reset the oil service light without any luck. I put the key in, waited until all lights and bells stop, step on brake while pushing mile reset button on dash........no big triangle ever comes up. I tried this 10 times w/o luck. Any ideas? Very frustrating!!! Thanks in advance!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire