jeudi 30 octobre 2014

2007 e92 335i MINT

2007 e92 335i

N54 auto 11/06 build date

89k Miles Arctic Metallic / Lemon Beige (very rear and unique, must see it person)

Sport package, logic7, navi, adaptive headlights, adaptive steering etc. the car is fully loaded





The reason why I am selling my car is because of the new Mustang GT that just came out, and man am I in love. I am in no rush to sell, but the more I look at the new mustang gt the more I want it! I really hate to let my car go but sometimes you have to let go to thing you love especially after all the stuff I have done to this car. I actually have m3 side skirts, akrym carbon fiber lip and new halo angel eyes that I recently bought to put on the car but after walking out of the Ford dealership I will end up selling those parts to since they are not on the car





Recent Maintenance (last 10k):



All 4 brake pads

Zimmerman drilled and slotted rotors

2 Brake sensors

Both Camshaft sensors

6 spark plugs

2 coils

Valve cover gasket with new cover

Oil Filter housing gasket

Walnut blast

Replaced both vanos solenoid

Crank shaft sensor replaced

New Battery

Oil change every 3k miles

Rear Main Seal Replaced



FYI (Both Pumps have been changed by previous owner under warranty at around 60k-65k miles)



Performance Mods:



Active Autowerke charge pipe and bov

JB4 G5 iso

Duel Cone Intake

BMS cabin filters





Exterior Mods:



M6 Replica Rims 18” gunmetal wheels/ Michelin Pilot Sport

M-tech Front & Rear bumpers

Amuse Ericsson Trunk

Ac Schnitzer roof spoiler

Carbon Fiber rear lip splitters

LED Trunk Light

LED White Halo Rings

Black kidney grills

30% tint

Vinyl Roof Wrap

Window trip wrap black





Interior Mods/Coding:



Almost all coding done

(roll down window from key/open sun roof, close mirrors, euro hazards, folding mirrors. Etc)

Black Aluminum Pedals

Blacked out steering wheel and shift knob



The good:



Runs/sounds great, smooth shifting, comfortable, Extremely clean in and out. People think it’s a 2013 335i (that’s how well its kept, you have to see in person)



The bad:



(I bought the car with a couple small dents on hood less than ½” big I believe previous owner said rocks from highway, never bothered me because you cannot see them from 5 feet away. I recently got a door dent, I woke up one morning and saw it, I don't know how or why, and I did not call insurance. The paint is not scratched at all it is just a dent. I have tried to pull t out with suction cups but it did not work. I'm sure for a couple hundred bucks a paint less dent remover can fix this!)



The deal:



Average from KBB, Car.com, Edmunds and Nadguides car is work around $17k.

maintenance (my loss is you gain)





I am asking for $19,999



Price is Firm! With all these mods, this price is as if you get all my mods nearly half price, and trust me when you buy a stock 335i you're going to end up buying all these parts to make your fast and look good, unless you’re like stock cars.



917-428-9422 if your serious and want to see the car text or call me



Photos with black rims is current. also look at my build in link to see progress..





































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire