jeudi 30 octobre 2014

WTB: E92 M3 6MT Alpine White or Space Grey/Fox Red Extended* Carbon Roof*

Here's the M I'm looking for, ladies and gents! I've been counting down the days for this new addition to come in to the family!



Requirements



- E92 M3 (NO sedans or convertibles)

- 6MT (NO DCT)

- Carbon Roof (NO sunroof)

- Fox Red Extended Interior (NO other options)

- Carbon Leather Trim (Maybe Aluminum, but NO wood)

- Alpine White or Space Grey (AW is preferred, but also open to SG)

-----> other colors will be considered, but those two are my favorite

- The lower the mileage, the better (<~60k)

- Tech Package

- Premium Package

- Comfort Access (I know this was part of Tech Package on the earlier years...)

- Enhanced Premium Sound

- Would prefer the 2009+ (LCI Update), but 2008 is fine also

- Mods: will look at on a case by case basis... not totally for, or against it

- FULL Service/Maintenance History (Oil changes and all!)



I know some of the packages changed over the years... Basically, I want NAV/Tech Package, Comfort Access, Extended Leather Interior, etc. I don't really care about Cold Weather Package (It's always hot here).



Budget is under $40,000



A little about me... I purchased my first M car back in Dec. 2006 -- a 1995 M3 Coupe 5MT. I've been an M enthusiast since I was probably 14! Current daily is a 2005 330i ZHP Sedan Auto (should be up for sale soon). Looking for a clean example here! No accidents, prior paintwork, or any funny business...



I am located in Phoenix, AZ, and would prefer a southwest region car... But will travel if the perfect one pops up!



Thanks everyone for helping!



Devin




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire