vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Finally joined the M4 Family!

Hey Guys, I picked up my Sahkir Orange M4 2 days and to be honest I was on the fence if I would like it because I ordered it without test driving one.



First Impression- I absolutely love the color and IMO second to the mineral grey this is the best color. I took delivery @ night so the car looked on the reddish side. It was unfortunately raining so I couldn't get a good feel for the power but it picked up speed effortlessly 1/4-mid throttle. I was in denial that my e92 M3 needed more torque but after driving this car I feel somewhat cheated from the outgoing v8.



The interior also feels lightyears ahead when compared to the e92 IMO. Everything from the leather quality to the actual real carbon fiber pieces sets it apart dramatically from the e92. The layout of the dash looks up to date and fresh. No more complaining about how dated the bmw interiors look.



I only drove her about 20 miles and I'm away for work until sunday. I'm itching to get behind the wheel to really test her out. The only issue I have with the car is even in stock form it sites too damn high. Maybe because my e92 is a zcp i'm not used to such a big gap. That will be taken cared of soon anyone.



I will update the thread and add more pics over the weekend.





[IMG][/IMG]




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire