All right I did my own re-search but I still don't know understand a bit of the math.
Assuming a 43k Final price:
MF: .0013 Residual: 60%
Then I do: 43000 x .40 = 17200
17200 / 39 payments ~ 441
MF is .0013 x 2400 = 3.12
From my understanding the 3.12 becomes the APR that I will be paying?
Then I can just plug into a loan calculator as:
Loan amount 17200.
Month: 39
interest rate: 3.12
Calculator gives me: ~464
Therefore, the difference is 23 dollars monthly(in this scenario) from no taxes to taxes.
Does the MSDs serve to lower those 23 dollars? To this I need to add Taxes do you usually recommend just paying the taxes up front or monthly. I a min WA so I have ~ 9% tax.
Did I misunderstood anything?
Thanks in advance
Tona
Assuming a 43k Final price:
MF: .0013 Residual: 60%
Then I do: 43000 x .40 = 17200
17200 / 39 payments ~ 441
MF is .0013 x 2400 = 3.12
From my understanding the 3.12 becomes the APR that I will be paying?
Then I can just plug into a loan calculator as:
Loan amount 17200.
Month: 39
interest rate: 3.12
Calculator gives me: ~464
Therefore, the difference is 23 dollars monthly(in this scenario) from no taxes to taxes.
Does the MSDs serve to lower those 23 dollars? To this I need to add Taxes do you usually recommend just paying the taxes up front or monthly. I a min WA so I have ~ 9% tax.
Did I misunderstood anything?
Thanks in advance
Tona
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire