samedi 3 janvier 2015

used bmw m5 vs new m3 vs Porsche macan

Hello All



This is my first post here. I'm looking to buy a car and stuck among these choices.



I am looking for a 4dr car that is luxury, sport and has that wow factor. I have a family of four so can't go with coupe.



I test drove the Porsche macan S and really liked the way it handles, the looks are decent and interior is luxurious. My built with options came close to 73-74K.



I also test drove the new BMW M3 sedan and it's almost the same price with options.



Finally, found a used BMW 2014 M5 with only 6000 miles, with executive package for sale for 77K. It was bought at bmw sales and I'm guessing it was a loaner but not sure how it has only 6K miles. Car fax is clean and otherwise car looks great.



Which one would you buy and why? Pros and Cons please.



Thanks a bunch.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire