Hey guys, this may be a simple question however at the moment I am struggling to get my car off the ground on my driveway. I have a halfords "pro" jack suitable for cars up to 3tons & on all my previous cars it hs been fine, not the case with the bmw.. The side skirt makes it to low to even get under, normally I would try & get someone to lift the wing while I put the jack under but it's proving hard now to find anyone willing..
Could anyone advise me on a jack they use & where to get from, I know they do low ones from my days of national tyres but this was some years ago & have not seen anything like in the shops.
Shaun
Could anyone advise me on a jack they use & where to get from, I know they do low ones from my days of national tyres but this was some years ago & have not seen anything like in the shops.
Shaun
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire