mercredi 30 septembre 2015

FS: Breitling Chrono Cockpit

Hey guys and gals,

I am looking to sell my Breitling Chrono Cockpit that I purchased from Philippes Watches in Beverly Hills, CA. Box and papers are not included with the watch. Please let me know if you would like to see additional pictures.

Condition: There is 1 scratch on the bezel and marks from normal wear on the bracelet/clasp. This was my daily piece for probably a bit over 1 year. Has not seen much wrist time since I picked up my Rolex GMT Master II.

I am looking to get $2,500 for this piece. I welcome a face to face transaction or payment via wire transfer. At this time, I do not want to entertain lower offers because I would just rather keep the watch.

As a reference, I am becoming more active in the LA watch community and you can check out my instagram for proof: @alex.bski ( http://ift.tt/1O3OBZq )



FS: Breitling Chrono Cockpit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire