lundi 28 septembre 2015

My new 2016 228i M-Sport!

I just took delivery a few days ago and I am absolutely blown away by this car. About 230 miles already on her. :love: Definitely counting down the miles until break-in is over! I am coming from a 2012 GTI and while that car will always be fun to drive in it's own right, this one is just leagues above in almost every way. Having rear wheel drive (finally!) feels awesome and to put it lightly, the BMW driving experience is confidence inspiring like nothing else I've ever driven. I have been a BMW fan all of my life so this has been somewhat a dream of mine from a young age. Also, I feel that this is close to the definition of classic BMW, in both styling and road feel. Hard work definitely pays off! I custom ordered it and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Specs--
2016 228i Coupe
Glacier Silver on Coral Red with Brushed Aluminum and Black Highlight
M-Sport
Technology Package
Lighting Package
Driver Assistance (having a rear view camera & sensors now is awesome!)
Premium Package
and Heated Seats

Here's some photos I took while on a lovely canyon drive (don't mind the bug splatter) and then now, after it has been freshly tinted (35% all around). Any members here around SCV?












My new 2016 228i M-Sport!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire