samedi 26 septembre 2015

GSR Stage 1 Tune Review

I'll keep it short and to the point. Had my M235 in at GSR last Monday to get their Stage 1 tune and it is phenomenal!!

Let me start off by saying that they are a great group of guys! They are very easy to work with and great to talk to. I was in and out of the shop in 2 hours.

I don't have any HP/torque numbers or 0-60 times as that doesn't really interest me but first time I went WOT I literally said "OH S#&T" The power delivery is insanely smooth and the butt dyno is extremely happy! :happyanim: I had the N55 Stage 1 piggyback on there before and thought that was ok but now I see why lots of people prefer to go with an ECU flash.

Can't wait to take this beast to the track next week. I'll update with some impressions of the tune on track. Thank you GSR Autosport


GSR Stage 1 Tune Review

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire