dimanche 4 janvier 2015

What is it worth?

I need an honest opinion on what my 2007 335i is worth. I have moved back to Europe and was initially pretty dead set on shipping the car to Europe, but with the recent increased value in the USD I am now wondering if it's worth the hassle.



75000mi with three owners in TX and CA so no winters.

CPO and Maint pkg up till October 2015, max 3000 driven after that

Sport and Premium pkg

Logic 7

Exterior 8.5/10 with only average rock chips and no dents

Interior 8.5-9/10 (black)

New OEM brakes all around (rotors/pads)

HPFP within 7000mi

Power steering pump within 7000mi

KW1s with less than 5000mi

19" AG359 in very good condition (zero curb rash) with basically new Conti DW's all around

M3 side skirts

M3 rear lip

M3 front bumper. Professionally painted but never mounted.

Two key fobs



No navigation or heated seats



The car drives extremely well and I would really hate having to sell it, especially since so many of the wear items are close to brand new. Only thing I would do if I keep it would be to change the water pump as preventive maintenance.





[url=http://ift.tt/1w5Yb24]







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire