I need to replace my disks. Its a 325i tuned to a 330i, I'm leaning to the EBC USR Series Fine Slotted Brake Discs, but I have seen a few posts warning to stay away from EBC. What is wrong with them? Are any of the other options below better? Are there any other options?
Mtech pimpled/ grooved (Good reviews and comparatively low cost, but imported so presumably long delivery time and import duties)
EBC Ultimax
EBC turbo groove
Black diamond 12 groove
As I like the sound of redstuff pads. Low dust and no iron. Are they OK?
Thanks in advance.
Mtech pimpled/ grooved (Good reviews and comparatively low cost, but imported so presumably long delivery time and import duties)
EBC Ultimax
EBC turbo groove
Black diamond 12 groove
As I like the sound of redstuff pads. Low dust and no iron. Are they OK?
Thanks in advance.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire