mardi 29 avril 2014

cobb stage 1 stopped making power?

I have a stock 335 with a cobb stage 1 aggressive tune. Lately it feels like the car just isn't pulling the way it was when I first installed the tune. It definitely feels slow compared to before.



I've a small hesitation on acceleration which it was doing when stock which ended up being a coil pack that the dealer replaced. So it's possible I need to have the rest of them changed...could this be the cause of the car feeling slow? Other than that I really have no idea...all I know is when I first installed the tune I could feel the torque coming on as the turbos spooled and it no longer does this at all. It pretty much feels like stock and maybe even a bit slower at times and I'm not sure what the cause is.



Can anybody give an idea of what it may be?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire