mardi 29 avril 2014

Faulty comfort access

So, I saw a similar post to mine yesterday but it also involved bluetooth issues (which I have not experienced yet) so I decided to start my own thread. The issue started after my car was at the body shop for two weeks. I get the car back and comfort access doesn't work at all. I changed the battery out with 3 different new ones on the off chance that could have been the problem, it wasn't. I searched and searched and found these instructions for my issue:



1. Insert metal, mechanical key into door lock to manually lock/unlock.

2. Insert CA key fob into slot and start car using Start/Stop button.

3. Turn off car using button, remove key fob.

4. Lock door with key fob.

5. All works again.



It only cranks the car once using the CA feature after I go through those steps. After that it fails to work at all again. Has anyone experienced anything similar to this with a solution that works? I'm afraid that I'm out of options and may be heading to the dealership. Any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire