mercredi 30 avril 2014

So, recommend me a shine/protect product

The bank holiday weekend is coming up, and want to spend some time protecting my car (my wifes audi had LifeShine protection when she bought it, and it looks like it is made out of glass compared to my new BMW).



With her car, she was given the Autogym Audi kit which is 7 or 8 bottles of mixed ‘stuff’ which she is happy for me to use (as she will NEVER was her car herself – she asks me to do it or gets the guys at Sainsburys to rub grit into her paint work).



I am looking for the options for making my car sparkle AND be protected for minimum work for the next few washes – but with MINIMAL work.



So, should I break into her Autogym pack and get to work (in which case, after a wash and demonshine rinse, what should I be using), or what is the best product I can pick up ‘off the self’ from halfords or similar?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire