mercredi 30 avril 2014

XI Height Percentage ?'s Need Help!!

Guys I have never owned an AWD car before always had rear wheels and I need some help. I just ordered rims and I am trying to match sets. I have read you can have 1% difference then I have seen .5% difference. Which one is it? I am looking at two combos one is .218 rear is higher other is .518 front is higher. I used calculator over on E90 to get these. Can I safely run either one of these set-ups on my 2014 GT? I am trying to get tires ordered and the other problem is the front tires. The lowest combo has me running a 225-45-19 on an 8.5 rim which I have been told is pushing it. The higher combo has me doing a 245-40-19 on the front which I am afraid may be too wide. I have seen a 235-40 on the front with no problems. If anyone can help Thanks. Offsets are 38 front.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire