mercredi 30 avril 2014

Supersprint F1 Race (rear section only)

Hey everyone!



For sale is the exhaust off of my car. Anyone that knows SuperSprint exhaust systems knows they are some of the best in the world. This is their F1 Race system (rear section only) and is a bolt-on part, meaning no cutting or welding required. This exhaust also saves about 20-25lbs over stock and is hand-made purely from 304 stainless steel in Italy!



As for sound, anyone who has heard this exhaust knows it is absolutely PERFECTION. It's not very loud, but does sound fantastic and provides literally zero drone. I've heard almost every exhaust for this car on the planet, and while I love some of the full systems, they do get on my nerves sometimes. This is the perfect balance of aggressive and wonderful tonality, with a not so obnoxious loudness, no drone, and no rasp.



The system was $2,400 new + shipping. I'm asking $1,800 SHIPPED for the exhaust.



Any questions, please do let me know!























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire