lundi 28 avril 2014

TVs

Currently Best Buy is having some pretty goods deals on Samsung LED TVs. I've had my Emerson LCD (I know, stone age) since 2007ish just to watch movies on but it's about time to to buy a current TV. Also, the dark spot has gotten progressively darker over the years and it gives off hell heat after an hour or two.



What do you guys use your TV features for? A lot of them come with Smart and/or 3D functions. Do you use Smart for anything other than Netflix cause I'm the type that rents from Redbox a few times a month and have never tried Netflix. For 3D, will I have to spend an extra hundred or two getting some cables or is it just put disc in and it plays 3D?



I'm either looking to get a 40, 42 or a 46 in LED Samsung only, 1080p, 120Hz and currently using the PS3 to watch blu-ray and then will be moving onto PS4 later on. I figure $650 to $800 for the TV plus taxes and extended warranty will put me in the neighborhood of $850-$1000.



TIA




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire