mardi 29 avril 2014

New Owner...looking for some guidance

Hey everyone, I finally picked up a 2008 BMW 335xi 4 door with 6 speed manual, sport package and premium package :happyanim:

I do have a few questions which I haven't found any straight answers with a google search. What would qualify me to receive an oil cooler install from BMW? I don't see an oil cooler on this car and I have no plans to keep it stock. If for whatever reason I do not qualify for the oil cooler from BMW, are their any places to buy a stock cooler? (I'm not looking to drop 1400 bucks on a dinan oil cooler. Also, figured I would mention that I am looking for a set of 18 by 8 or 8.5 OEM rims, JB4, DCI, and catch can, so if you have one you are looking to get rid of, gladly pick that up from you, rather then me trying to read through all of the for sale ads. Thanks again, and very glad to have finally picked up one of my favourite cars




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire