lundi 28 avril 2014

Performance exhaust install

So I already have a BMW performance exhaust on my e92 however my car was recently hit and the exhaust was damaged. The auto body shop got an entire new performance exhaust system however only installed the drivers side muffler and left the old passenger side one on as it "wasn't damaged". I have the new passenger side muffler in my trunk and want it installed as it now it looks weird since one side is a brand new shiny pipe and one is covered in old exhaust soot. My question is should I have a shop do it or is it easy enough to just un bolt myslef. Anyone know how much the dealer would charge I have a oil change appt wed and was going to see if they would do the install at the same time however don't want to be ripped off.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire