lundi 28 avril 2014

Thoughts and opinions after 8 weeks.

I'm now 8 weeks and 2500 :confused0068: miles into ownership of my 2014 335i GT M Sport. I still need to get some pictures posted. Overall I love the car and am very happy with the purchase. So far my complaints are minor, but as follows:



1. City fuel mileage = horrible. It was estimated at 20, and I'm getting about 14 and that is driving it conservatively. I took a 600 mile trip in the car though and was pleased with the 30 +/- mpg I go while on the interstate.



2. The stock brake pads are garbage. The feedback I got from my dealer is that the pads are designed for optimal blah blah blah. I believe it, but they create more brake dust than any vehicle I've ever driven.



3. This one I knew going in, but I wish they would have opted for the smaller parking brake instead of the large handbrake. I would really like to have that space that's wasted by the handbrake so there was more tray space, for items such as cell phone. Having to choose between the tray and cup holder is kind of inconvenient. For the size of the car, the glove box and console are severely lacking in size.



Those are really the only negatives I've come up with so far. Otherwise I love the car and I get lots of comments. It's de-badged as of last night so now the curiosity of people will go unanswered. I've seen 2 GT's in Chicago so far. A white 328 and a black 328, I still haven't seen another 335 and haven't seen an M sport. I've had some car loads of clients lately, and the space has worked really well. I had 6 foot guy who rode in the center between two car seats in the back seat last weekend and he said he was perfectly comfortable and was shocked at the amount of space.



I will get some pictures up soon. I just wanted to put some thoughts out there. I'm curious to see if anyone else has any complaints or disagrees with me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire