dimanche 31 août 2014

F82 M3 More "Raw" Than E92 M3?

Now that there are a good number of F82 M3 owners, I was wondering if most people thought that the F82 M3 was more "raw" than the E92 M3? I'm asking this question because one big disappointment for me when the E92 came out was how much more refined it was vs the E46, which took away a LOT of the M characteristics that I loved about the E46 M3. This includes added weight, less steering feel, and a general sense of a car that was built to sell more units by offering a smoother ride that compromised the "raw" feel of the E46.



Many reviews of the F82 M3 hint that with the weight reduction and increased power the M division has taken the car back to being more "raw". I'm very curious to hear what current owners think who owned an E92 M3 and are now driving an F82 M3. I'm hoping that people do think that the car is closer to the raw experience of the E46 than the E92, as I definitely feel that is missing from the E9x series.



Thanks in-advance for everyone's opinions. I'm guessing this thread will be insightful with some possible disagreements that will probably be interesting to hear...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire