samedi 30 août 2014

problem about the suspension

Hello my fellow car lovers,

This is my first thread and thanks for any helps :)

Im driving 2009 DCT E93 335i vert. and have 86k Km on clock.

the problem is driving me crazy these day!!! describe now :P

The right hand side( driver side, live in AUS) both frond and rear lower than left hand side by one finger.

so left rear compares to right rear. one finger higher. (the gap between tyre and fender)

left front to right front. one finger.

same problem appeared in my old 2007 E92 325i as well. my machinist had checked my shock by losing tension (or some kind) and the shock equaled in length on floor and after installation, it appeared left higher than right again!

and he told me maybe caused by spring.

my 335i now has some problem and hasn't had it checked though.

wondering any of you have meet some situation and how did u guys solved plz?

Help!! will be really appreciate !!!

thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire