dimanche 31 août 2014

Clutch Replacement

Hey Guys,



It seems like my throw out bearing is shot. I have loud rattle on idle but when I push the clutch pedal down, it goes away. After some researching that's what I've concluded. :thumbdown



My clutch is perfect, no slipping but I might as well replace it. What parts should i change?



I would like to do a full refresh. Is changing the flywheel necessary? Should I go OEM for the clutch and flywheel or upgrade it?



I'm thinking clutch, flywheel, throw out bearing, pilot bearing , shifter bushings , and short shifter since the transmission is out. Since doing the clutch is expensive and doesn't happen often, I want to start gathering parts, is there anything I missed?



I would like to do any related parts that has to do with the transmission out, I would to do it once properly and not cut corners. So if that means I should change the flywheel, I will.



Let me know what you guys recommend replacing and why.



Thank you :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire