dimanche 31 août 2014

Tips for Minor Modifications

Hi everyone - this is a great forum here with lots of good information. I have a 2011 335d that just surpassed the three year time line. Just under 50K miles. I drive the car regularly and about every two weeks, I drive from Tucson to Scottsdale. Thus far it's been a fantastic car.



A couple of quick questions on some potential modifications: A) When it comes to installing a "chip" for the engine, is it recommended or not? If it is recommended, what chip has provided the most reliable performance? B) The cornering of the 335d is a little mushy to my liking and if I'm in a curve while hitting a bump, the front seems to sway - so I'd like to stiffen the suspension up. Any recommendations on strut or shock enhancements would be appreciated. Not that I'll be putting the car on the track, just want it tighter.



Thanks,



CG




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire