dimanche 31 août 2014

FS VRSF 3" Downpipes N54

Bought these from a fellow member on here who had them on his e92. I installed them on my e90 and fitment is tight, with a slight rub against the heatshield. Previous owner (mechanic) said he had zero fitment issues on his e92... So I'm not sure if there might be a small difference in undercarriage layouts between the e90 and e92.



That said, these pipes are amazing. They do everything the claims say they do. Unicorns come out from the tail pipes at WOT, the engine becomes MUCH more responsive and the turbos spool much quicker. These DP's + 35% ethanol on JB4 map 5 put bus lengths between me and two e39 m5's today.



These are still on the car for the time being, but will be removing them in the next week (or as soon as I have a serious buyer if before then). Would consider trading for 7" VRSF Intercooler.



$275 shipped in CONUS




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire