samedi 31 mai 2014

All Season Floormats, ECS LED interior kit, 1 OEM Eagle LS2 tire.

Whats going on everyone!



Just recently sold my F10 to downgrade back to an e46 and I have some parts laying around..



First, BRAND NEW ECS LED lighting kit for the interior.. It's all the bulbs needed to convert your ENTIRE interior to a beautiful LED! Paid a $100 brand new, never took them out of the box.. = $80 shipped.



Next, OEM BMW Black Rubber floor mats.. Fronts were used for 7k miles, rears are still brand new in the package.. = $125 + shipping OBO



Lastly, With how bad this winter was, I found someone selling 2 EAGLE LS2 All Season RTF tires with less than 3000 miles on them, and scooped them both up for $500, Used one since I got a bubble, the other has been sitting in my garage. I'm sure you guys know these tires are $400 EACH!. Looking for $250 obo



I'm located in NY, (rockland, westchester area) but i'm willing to meet someone if your local, feel free to PM me or email me. (fmilio88@gmail.com)



I can text who ever wants pics, just pm me your numbers! Thanks!



*** SIDE NOTE: don't have any itrader feedback on here, but I have plenty on M3forum.net as Onefastsicilian... I also except paypal.***




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire