samedi 31 mai 2014

Vibrating after new wheel install?

I had my Forgestar F14s installed last week. They are 19x9.5 F and 19x11 R. I am using the stock tires to start with because dollars.



I had them installed at the dealer which has Roadforce and was on the list of roadforce locations for the GXP 9700 or whatever website. So I assume/presume they were installed correctly and balanced.



No spacers are used. Stock lug nuts.



However I am noticing vibrating. Not sure which wheel, likely the front L, but possibly front R as well. I can feel it in the steering wheel and can see it in the sun visor shaking down the road.



Is this common for aftermarket wheels without a spacer? I haven't had time to go back to the dealer yet just trying to figure out what to tell them when I go back.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire