samedi 31 mai 2014

OpenFlash Tablet - Corrupt Firmware

I need some assistance:



I purchased a used Openflash Tablet, and was able to read my ECU just fine, but when I went to connect it to the PC to modify the maps before updating, it started a firmware upgrade. I let it finish, and was able to download my stored bin file and modify it.



Once I tried to upload the modified firmware, I would get a communication error, either "Error 0x6C while communicating with the device" or same message with hex 0x46.



I called support, they said to re-read the ECU, which I tried, and would get "Error: Protocol file corrupted. Please update OpenFlash"



I called again, and they said they needed to reset the Tokens, to allow it to flash my car, I am pretty sure they did this, because now OpenFlash gives the message "Device has never been used, connect on to the vehicle and read the ECU".



When I tried to connect to my car again, it forces me to calibrate the screen every time, and gives two more errors:

"Error: Tuning file mismatching. ECU Write denied"

or

"Error: Protocol file corrupted. Please update OpenFlash"



I am unable to run any diags, read the ecu, or really anything. If even try and rotate or change the brightness, the tablet becomes useless as the screen no longer updates correctly.



I don't think the PC supplied enough power to update the firmware, and now there is no way to reflash the tablet (that I know of).



I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has an OpenFlash Tablet that is still on 1.26 firmware, that would be willing to run Wireshark, and capture all the communication the OpenFlash Manager makes to alientech-to.it (94.100.32.37), and if possible capture any temp files OpenFlash Manager saves before the firmware flash starts. Just so I can try re-flashing back to 1.27 firmware.



Maybe WedgePerformance or another experienced person on the forums would be able to assist.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire