samedi 31 mai 2014

JD Power Survey 2014 Results

http://ift.tt/1mCigJj



You'll find the 3 Series in the 'family' category which was won by the Mercedes C Class, with the F30 coming in at 7th (interestingly the worst car in that category was the Audi A4).



All they had to say about the '3' was - For: responsive steering; motorway passing power; exterior/interior colour. combinations; gearshift; styling. Against: rear seat adjustment; rear head and legroom; road noise; cabin storage space; servicing costs.



I'm with them on all the 'for' items. As for the against comments, have ridden in the back of mine a few times and never had a problem with comfort, headroom or legroom and I'm 6'1". Road noise - agreed. Cabin storage space - ok not huge but then I don't carry lots of odds & ends. Servicing costs - wouldn't know, got the Service Plus package. What I would have marked the car down for in my case would have been poor reliability but then I think my car is in the minority there.



I am a little skeptical of these surveys as they can't be wholly objective. I think company car owners probably answer questions differently to private buyers and the same for people on different budgets or with differing driving experience. E.g. the sort of person who buys a VW Up! will probably have a completely different set of expectations to that of say an F30/F31 buyer.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire