vendredi 30 mai 2014

Last check before warranty runs out

Hi all,



2011 328xi with 51000km.



My factory warranty runs out at the end of June. Heading in to my local dealer to have a final check. So far, I'm having them check:



- AC evaporator (just to be sure)

- oil filter gasket. I think mine has a slow leak

- windshield washer pump or reservoir has a small leak somewhere

- I get a slight shake at start up so will ask them to check the plugs. I am overdue for a fuel treatment, so that could be it.

- brake fluid flush, because I'm due.

- AT tranny does rough shift for first few minutes when cold (I.e., after sitting for hours). Worse in winter. Seems somewhat normal based on what I've read here, but mainly asking so it's documented.



Anything else I should have them target?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire