samedi 31 mai 2014

reviews..

well I was just reading the latest consumer reports on the best new car buys.. as I scrolled to the luxury sports sedan segment it shows that the bmw 328i is a best buy, again for the billionth time by them... soo what eles is new.. but I also noticed that there reliablilty is sub par, so I ask you, why wont bmw keep making a great driving car that's reliable.. Honda does, so does Toyota and even the GAG COUGH Buick Verano.. it rates higher in reliability.. as I went back and looked at the previous yrs where the bmw 3 had been picked a best buy, its always the same outcome.. average reliability.. for a premium car and a stupid price to options vehicle, I would think that it should be up there with lexus or acura for staying out of the garage.. just a thought




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire